Live a First Class Luxury lifestyle at this Brand New Building in the Financial District with ULTRA LUXURY RENOVATIONS AND JAW DROPPING RIVER VIEWS!
• Italian marble counter tops and glass tile accents throughout every residence
• Miele, Viking, and Sub-Zero equipped kitchens
• Kitchen islands clad in Italian marble feature Sub-Zero wine coolers
• Bathrooms with rainfall showerheads as well as extra wide and deep soaking tubs
• Master and 2nd Bath, incorporating Italian marble and glass tile, each distinctive and unique in design
• Miele washer and dryer in all units
• Abundant closet space, all custom designed for maximum storage and efficiency. Walk in closets in every unit
• Frosted glass panels on all doors
• Exquisite flamed quartersawn red oak strip flooring
• Custom lighting fixtures by La Spec throughout each residence
• State of the art FIOS available, as well as 2 walls with internet and phone outlets in each room
• 10-12 foot ceilings with sculpted coffers
• Noise reduction insulation in every wall
AND triple glazed pin drop quiet windows! Transportation
Neighborhood: South Street Seaport, Stone Street (al fresco dining), just minutes to Tribeca, Soho, Village and Midtown by train.
Pet friendly doorman building with a 1st Class free gym with POOL, SAUNA, AND STEAM ROOM on the premises
call 504-710-6413 to view today
Bond New York is a real estate broker that supports equal housing opportunity.
Part of choosing a new NYC apartment, condo, coop, or house is to choose the right location that suits you best. Every NYC neighborhood is like its own world with each having its own particular features and peculiarities. In New York City, you have a tremendously broad choice of these individually unique areas to live in, so we suggest that you pay attention to the details of each NYC neighborhood. Use our New York neighborhood guide for location information, area descriptions, and more.
Bond New York is the bond between you and your next home.
Get to know us -- and we'll get you to know the best deals for Manhattan & NYC apartments, the New York City real estate market, and most importantly, your new home. Read about us, our agent and management profiles, and press articles to understand how professionally committed and dedicated we are to the industry and to our clients and customers.
All information presented on this site regarding real property, for sale, purchase, rental and/or financing is from sources deemed reliable. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy thereof and same is submitted subject to errors, omissions, change of price, rentals or other conditions, prior sale, lease or financing or withdrawal without notice. Note: All dimensions and square footage are approximate for the most exact dimensions and square footage please hire your own architect or engineer.