ID #: 1567440
Property Type: Condo
Approx. Size: 1,273 SqFt
Common Charges: $381
Total Rooms: 4
Pet Policy: Pets OK
Building & Unit Features
Beautiful duplex convertible 3bed with huge private outdoor gardenThe forever long desired 2 bedroom 1.5 bath + home office with outdoor space for has finally arrived. This home can easily be converted to a 3 bedroom home. The search is over! Welcome to this duplex home that has everything you need, and then some. This home is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom duplex with your PRIVATE BACKYARD plus home office, & storage unit in basement. Lush, bright and beautiful exposures from over-sized windows allow for constant natural light to flow in. Kitchen is extra large with breakfast bar, ample counter space and cabinetry plus high-end appliances by Bertazzoni and Fisher Paykel. Spa-like tiled bathrooms with contemporary vanities.
The customization the seller has put into this home includes:
– LG Washer and dryer in unit
- Nest thermostat
- Verizon Fios ready
- 3/4 in. Oak Hardwood floors
- Scout Security System
- Irrigation system for your private garden with outlets outside
- Outdoor lighting
- Custom-Built Cedar Shed
- Front Door Acoustic Sound Proofing
- Custom-Built Reclaimed Wood Window Sill
- Walk-in Pantry with built in shelves
- All the closets in the home have also been customized as well maximizing every square footage of the space
The 37-39 Madison Street condominium is a chic and sleek 12 unit new development condo project on the lovely Clinton Hill/Bed Stuy border. All units are upgraded with the modern conveniences of Control 4 system, central heating/air, tank less hot water heaters, and video intercom.
The location is ideal as the building sits on beautiful tree-lined Madison Street with close proximity to parks, local eateries, cafes and night life. Public transportation is a few blocks away via the C at Franklin taking you straight to Manhattan
This will not last, so make your appointment today.
BOND New York Properties is a licensed real estate broker that supports equal housing opportunity.
- Franklin Ave & Fulton St (~0.22 mile)
- Franklin Ave & Fulton St (~0.23 mile)
- Classon Ave & Lafayette Ave (~0.34 mile)
- Washington Ave & Fulton Ave (~0.38 mile)
- Nostrand Ave & Fulton St (~0.48 mile)
Learn More About The Area