ID #: 1522754
Property Type: Coop
Space: Junior 4
Total Rooms: 3.5
Pet Policy: Pets OK
Building & Unit Features
A STEAL - Very Large 1 BR+ /J4, OPEN HOUSE, Tues. JULY 16, 4:30-5:30pm, NEW Lower Price $675kOPEN HOUSE Tuesday July 16th, 4:30 - 6:00pm.
Reduced to Sell!
UPPER WEST SIDE LIVING IN AN INTIMATE, QUALITY and FULL-SERVICE BUILDING! The Best of the Upper West Side!!
Beautiful and Classic Upper West Side, West End Avenue prewar, rare, Junior 4 (1 bedroom plus bonus rm) co-op!
This large unit has a king size bedroom plus a 2nd windowed bonus room which can be used as your home office or nursery, currently a dining area which easily fits a table for four!
The prewar home is full of storied detail including original hardwood floors and beamed ceilings, while 710 WEA makes up part of a landmarked and historic district of the ultra chic and neighborly UWS!
It also has the added bonus of being nearly silent and a has the perfect floorplan which immediately makes this gorgeous, spacious property feel like home!
Just an avenue away residence find many of NYC's favorite restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment! Express trains and buses are one block away. Pets and Pied-a-terre are permitted.
* 24hr staff, including live-in super, friendly doormen and maintenance team
* Highly coveted pre-war building
* All pre-war detail
* Original hardwood floors and beamed ceilings
* Modern, upgraded kitchen
* All stainless appliances including a dishwasher
* Large living room
* Foyer with coat closet
* Two bedroom closets, room for more
* Five (5) closets throughout
* Bike storage
* Storage units (if needed)
* All new bright, clean laundry room
* Pets, sublets and Pied-a-terre are permitted
--AN AVENUE OR LESS AWAY--
* Four+ mile long Riverside Park and Hudson River
* Broadway dining, shopping and entertainment
* Easily accessed Express and Local bus & subway transportation and West Side Highway
BOND New York Properties is a licensed real estate broker that supports equal housing opportunity.