Space: Junior 4
Total Rooms: 3.5
Pet Policy: Pets OK
Building & Unit Features
Come see the BEST- Owner says sell now and a $50K DROP - OPEN HOUSE SUNDAYOwner says sell now! OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY Sept. 15th, 1:00-2:30pm.
*** Huge $50,000. price drop **** from its original ask price! COME SEE THE BEST and this VERY LARGE 1BR, in a FULL SERVICE BUILDING with EXCELLENT Financials, LOW, LOW MAINTENANCE***
***IMAGINE, YOUR 1 BR MORTGAGE, LOWER THAN 1BR RENT! Lots of WINDOWS and 5 CLOSETS + windowed BONUS ROOM to spread out!
UPPER WEST SIDE LIVING IN AN INTIMATE, QUALITY BUILDING. The VERY Best of the Upper West Side.
Beautiful & Classic, West End Avenue prewar, LARGE 1 bedroom versatile co-op with windowed bonus room.
This unit is the LOWEST PRICED PSF IN THE BUILDING.
This large unit has a KING size bedroom plus a second windowed bonus room which can be used as your home office or nursery, currently a DINING ROOM which easily fits a table for four.
This prewar home is full of storied detail including original hardwood floors, molding, and beamed ceilings, while 710 WEA makes up part of a landmarked and historic district of the ultra chic, quite and neighborly UWS.
It also offers the perfect floorplan, one which immediately makes this gorgeous, spacious property feel like home.
Just an avenue away residence find many of NYC's favorite restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment! Express trains and buses are one block away. Sublets allowed with board approval. Pets, sublets, co-purchasing and Pied-a-terre are permitted.
-SOME OF THE KEY FEATURES INCLUDE-
* 24hr staff, including friendly doormen, live-in super, and maintenance team
* Highly coveted pre-war building
* All pre-war detail
* LARGE ROOMS
* Pin Drop Quiet
* Original hardwood floors and beamed ceilings
* Modern, upgraded kitchen
* All stainless appliances including a dishwasher
* Foyer with coat closet
* Two bedroom closets, room for more
* Five (5) closets throughout
* Bike storage
* Storage units (if needed)
* All new bright, clean laundry room
* Pets, sublets and Pied-a-terre are permitted
--AN AVENUE OR LESS AWAY--
* Four+ mile long Riverside Park and Hudson River
* Broadway dining, shopping and entertainment
* Easily accessed Express and Local bus & subway transportation and West Side Highway
BOND New York Properties is a licensed real estate broker that supports equal housing opportunity.
Estimated Monthly Costs